We’ve enjoyed being a part of ensuring the safety and sustainability of bridge-mounted gas pipelines across North America for decades. It’s important work, and we couldn’t be prouder of the remarkable work our pipeline professionals do. Our system integrity services include pipeline: inspections, rehabilitation, maintenance, and corrosion protection.
Aptus offers a turnkey approach to bridge-mounted gas pipeline maintenance and rehabilitation. Our unique portfolio of specialized access equipment, field-proven corrosion protection technologies and highly trained technicians can meet the most demanding specifications in the most difficult project environments. Our solutions include:
- Site Inspections
- Wax Tape Wrapping
- Custom Sheet Fabricating
- GPS Locating
- Rock Shields
- Painting & Epoxy Coatings
- Leak Survey
- Before/After Pictorial Index & Assessment
- Pipe Roller & Shield Replacement
- Pipeline Decommissioning & Disposal
- Hanger & Support Replacement
- Bridge Mounted Gas Pipeline Construction
- Regulator Station Assessment & Remediation
Because our corrosion professionals perform highly specialized work in the most difficult and unique environments, we use equipment specifically designed to access those hard to reach places:
- Snooper Trucks
- Hydra Platforms
- Elliot Trucks
- Man Lifts
- Rail Access Equipment
We understand just how critical and delicate the work we do with gas pipelines can be. Safety is our highest priority. For that reason, we operate and train our team on strict safety protocols, comply with all federal safety regulations, use third-party testing services, and maintain affiliations with national and internal associations.
- Operator Qualification (OQ) Programs: Our pipeline professionals have completed OQ programs related to above ground corrosion protection and maintenance. This program is evaluated by ENERGY Worldnet, a leader in regulatory compliance and operational/safety training solutions for the energy and utility industries.
- DOT 49 CFR Part 40: We are in strict compliance with the safety regulations mandated for pipeline contractors in the oil and gas industry by the federal government.
- ISNetworld Membership: We are affiliated with this global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors/suppliers from capital-intensive industries. ISN collects safety, procurement, sustainability, quality and regulatory information from contractors and suppliers, verifies its accuracy, and then reports the results in an easy-to-follow format.
- Pipeline Consortium Testing: We use the services of PCT, which specializes in administrating substance abuse programs for companies subject to U.S. DOT regulations under the Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Veriforce: We rely on Veriforce to assure regulatory compliance for Operator Qualification (OQ), Contractor Pre-qualification, Contractor Safety Management, Insurance, Financial Reporting, and Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Services.
We design, engineer, plan, install, inspect and maintain utilities on bridges.
Interested in joining the Aptus team?
Check out our available positions today.