At Aptus, there are just some things that are non-negotiable in the way we operate.
The non-negotiables of our operation are things that make us unique in our industry and that our reputation depends on. We call these our iron-clad commitments, and they’re hard-wired into our DNA: Safety, Quality, and People.
Our work should never put people in jeopardy. Period. To that end, we have a number of policies and practices in place. In addition to the weekly safety meetings that take place at every job site, all Aptus employees are required to complete critical safety training when they’re onboarded:
- OSHA-10 certification
- DOT 49CFR part 40 compliance
- CPR certification
- First-Aid practices
- CDL – A & B licensure
- Comprehensive tools and specialized equipment training
Our safety record is industry-leading because of our focus on its importance.
To us, safety isn’t an option. It’s a requirement.
Our customers tell us they know they can count on us to complete their projects right the first time, and on deadline. We believe we achieve these results because we:
- Have the right people trained and in place
- Use only top-of-the-line, regularly maintained equipment
- Utilize the highest quality materials for safety and sustainability
- Have a culture of honor and ethical integrity
- Genuinely care about the work and the people we work for and with everyday
Bottom line–we will never, ever compromise quality craftsmanship for the sake of saving time or money.
That’s simply good business.
In fact, each of our core values emphasize our commitment to people and our insistence that our actions should always have a positive impact on others.
Our employees know that when they come to work, they’re welcomed as family. We strive to make their professional experience with Aptus one they’ll enjoy and find fulfilling personally, professionally and financially. We do this in a variety of ways:
- Safety – We’re dedicated to bringing our team home safely.
- Training – We provide digital and hands-on, on-site training.
- Mentorship – We assign each new team member a mentor/trainer for a richer onboarding experience.
- Compensation – Our employees’ financial compensation is above industry rates.
Over the years, we’ve been fortunate to partner with hundreds of companies and people we respect and admire. Our approach to our working with our customers is firmly based on our core values, which drive how we think and act every day. We have built meaningful relationships with the clients who depend on us because we are: honorable, hard-working, collaborative, people-centered, and accountable.
We don’t know any other way to behave, and it’s why our customers consistently come back to us when they need help.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Hear what our clients have to say.
Our Core Values
Interested in joining the Aptus team?
Check out our available positions today.